Gym Terms and Conditions
- You must pre book a session in order to use the gym.
- You must be a member of the gym in order to use it.
- You cannot transfer membership to others or use someone else’s membership.
- Members will be given a fortnightly pass code for the gym. They must not share this with non-members. The RTC reserves the right to cancel the membership of anyone found to be sharing the pass code.
- Please treat the equipment with respect and use it as it is meant to be used.
- In order to use the gym you must have watched our induction video, you can rewatch this at any time if you are unsure of how to use the equipment. If you remain unsure of how to use equipment safely please contact the RTC.
- If you find any equipment is broken or there are maintenance issues within the gym please inform the RTC as soon as possible.
- You must be aged 16 or over to used the gym due to insurance regulations.
- We expect members to be as clean as possible when using the gym, it is cleaned regularly, but please don’t make any unnecessary mess, particularly from food or drink.
- You must inform the RTC if you are aware of others misusing the gym.
- The RTC retains the right to be able to close the gym due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The RTC retains the right to use 24 Hour CCTV to protect the gym.
While COVID-19 restrictions are in place, gym users must adhere to the following rules.
Before attending the gym you must book a session in advance. To book a session log into your RTC Gym account and click the book a session button. You will receive a confirmation email, please use the link in this email to cancel if you are no longer able to attend.
Only 1 booked User at a time in the Gym, unless you are in a household / bubble, then maximum is 2
On entering the Gym
- Use the hand sanitizer straight away
- Use the QR code on the poster – at the door or on the mirror
- Sign in the book – on the table (as well as using the QR code)
Clean every piece of equipment you use, before and after, including the free weights
Some pieces of kit have been taped off or removed for COVID safety for this first opening – sorry if it is one you wanted, but please do not use taped-off kit
You can use the water fountain, but do not touch the spout please.
No changing rooms or showers are available for the time being, please come ready changed.
Use the fan on the wall to help ventilation if needed – but remember to turn it off when you leave.
Finally, even if you have booked,
YOU MUST NOT ENTER THE BUILDING IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE COVID 19 SYMPTOMS
If you notice anybody breaking these rules, please let Martin Chilvers (firstname.lastname@example.org) know as soon as possible.
Remember that we use 24-hour CCTV, and we will be checking it more regularly under these COVID-19 restrictions. We will also change the door keypad number more often – each 2 weeks.
The RTC Trustees will monitor the local situation both and well keeping up with the latest Government messages so these rules may change, so watch out for any emails.
Thank you for your co-operation.